What I do at Career Services
- Provide student-centered career counseling to undergraduates, graduates, and alumni including needs assessments, identifying goals, and developing action plans
- Serve as liaison to the College of Sciences, Educational Opportunity Program (EOP), and graduate school advising
- Present career workshops to classes, student organizations, and the community utilizing current career, occupational, and employment information
- Provide lead support for Career Fair planning
- Serve on a number of campus committees and working groups including:
- Aztec Scholars
- Staff Affairs
- Diversity, Equity, and Outreach
- Campus advisor to Sigma Lambda Beta Fraternity, Inc.
A little bit about myself
I'm a true Aztec For Life!!!! I'm originally from Long Beach, CA. I attended SDSU for my undergraduate and graduate studies and have spent most of my professional career affiliated with SDSU. I have been working in Career Services since 2004. I'm very passionate about helping students reach their dreams, from attending college to reaching their career goals. Outside of work I love watching sports, hiking, and spending time with friends.